- Department: Founding Team
- Apply before any time, any date
- Commitment? Yes!
UNBLND is a social network based on interests, designed to help people connect with others in a
comfortable manner. At UNBLND, we believe that everyone deserves to have a space where they can
express themselves and connect with others who understand their unique perspectives.
From all around the world, our interest-driven social network UNBLND drops anonymous people into specific groups where they can chat and have meaningful experiences together.
UNBLND is the universe’s most anonymous and inclusive social network where people can tailor their privacy to their own needs and be comfortable in their own way. Looks, background or gender are not important for having valuable friendships or genuine connections.
We believe that by creating a diverse team we can better understand and serve the needs of our users around the world. That’s why we are looking for a co-founder with different experiences from ours to help challenge our assumptions and make our platform more inclusive for everyone.
We want to take a leading role in a new way of social networking. You must be excited about sharing this vision and take a decision-making role within the company.
We like everyone… 🙃
- verbally strong
- have a passion for building communities and connecting people with similar interests
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- prove a track record of developing and implementing successful sales, marketing, and/or finance strategies
- work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
By incorporating these diverse skills and personalities into our team, we can foster a dynamic and innovative work environment that benefits our users worldwide.
You will be joining a team of passionate founders, Adriaan and Dennis, who have already laid the groundwork for UNBLND. Adriaan brings forth innovative ideas and a deep understanding of product development, while Dennis excels in maintaining stability and organization. Together, they have created a social network that prioritizes inclusivity and genuine connections.
As the co-founder, you will work alongside Adriaan and Dennis to shape the vision and direction of UNBLND. You will share responsibility for developing and implementing strategies to attract and retain users, build partnerships, grow our financial sustainability, and create a thriving work environment. Your input and diverse experiences will be highly valued as we aim to challenge assumptions and make our platform more inclusive for all.
- great (co-)working experience (currently Brussels); working remotely is also an option
- an open and nice working atmosphere with international minded colleagues, striving altogether to achieve ambitious social and business objectives
- permanent support from the internal team
- lots of good karma and maybe, someday, a trip into space 🪐
- opportunity to be a part of a unique and innovative social network
- work with a talented and diverse team of individuals who are passionate about creating a better societal environment with a real-life impact
- equity in the company based on set targets (equity can be provided during the next funding round)
- competitive salary package once additional funding has been raised
- equity and salary plan in line with best practices, open for discussion
- being part of a successful portfolio company of seed-investor imec.istart
- flexibility to work remotely, with an emphasis on work-life balance and mutual support among co-founders
- opportunity for personal and professional growth
- be great
- create happiness worldwide